My dad told me to make a list of books I might like for Christmas. Usually, I'm quick to say I don't need anything. Somehow though, I can always justify moving books from the want column to the need column. This puzzles and sometimes bothers me. Owell.
- VINTAGE CHURCH [Driscoll and Breshears]
- THE ART OF READING SCRIPTURE [Davis and Hays]
- COMMENTARY ON THE NT USE OF THE OT [Beale and Carson]
- THE UBS GREEK NEW TESTAMENT: A READER'S EDITION
- JESUS WANTS TO SAVE CHRISTIANS [Bell]
- THE MORAL VISION OF THE NEW TESTAMENT [Hays]
- WORLDLINESS: RESISTING THE SEDUCTION OF A FALLEN WORLD [Mahaney]
Maybe I got it from him. Me and Pops like to go to http://www.dealoz.com/ and drool over books we don't have. This website gives you the cheapest place online to find the price, the shipping, and the total to whatever book you're hunting - all on one page! Don't thank me because if you're like me, it will be your doom!