Tuesday, May 20, 2008

how to learn Greek by singing

In my spare time I have written songs for both the Greek and Hebrew alphabets. Actually, it was while I was driving 2 hours back and forth to seminary. The Greek song was for my mama so she could learn it and the Hebrew song was for me. It was reggae and had a pretty sweet groove.

I have now resolved that I need to get some connections and get paid for my Hebrew alphabet song because apparently someone just came out with something about singing NT Greek. Zondervan will do anything for a Christian buck.

Truthfully, it looks pretty fun.

1 comment:

Christina Ottis said...

I just learned to sing Romans 8:35 in Arabic. It's pretty sweet. When I come up with an Arabic Alphabet song I will let you know (they say it's the heavenly language you know).