- [5.15] the transgression/the free gift
- [5.16] result=condemnation/result=justification
- [5.17] reign of death/reign of righteousness
- [5.19] one man's disobedience/one man's obedience
- [5.21] reign of sin by death/reign of grace by righteousness
He essentially says that the same way we were counted as having sinned in Adam and then we actually sinned in deed from our nature, so then we who are in Christ are counted righteous through His life and death [apart from anything we've done] and then we actually do righteous deeds in obedience "which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them" [Eph 2.10]. The Lord is indeed our righteousness [Jer 23.6, 1 Cor 1.30].